best method to avoid vehicles going off world?

AnnMarie at SLFBI.com AnnMarie at SLFBI.com
Tue Mar 2 17:32:20 PST 2010

They ARE getting returned to L&F.  But in a recent update a bug was
introduced.  They will not show in L&F until your next log in.
Please vote for https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-5313