Creating a PHP object that communicates with prims

Nexii Malthus nexiim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:30:47 PDT 2010

By the way,
in my own personal setup to overcome the webhosting problem without going
for an expensive dedicated server, I have a few friends who have offered
their own dedicated server at home for use as HTTP-In proxies which works to
do the job. You can try asking your techie friends whether they have a
server they can share with you in the same way.

- Nexii