llSetScriptState timings

Pentasis pentasis at lavabit.com
Thu Aug 5 12:50:34 PDT 2010

Ok thanks all,

What you say makes sense. I was just wondering if I could make my
product as low lag as possible so trying to think of alternative ways of
doing so. But in the end we are talking 8 scripts total here in which I
would "deactivate" three, so no huge deal.
Idle-states seem to be the best option.

Thanks again,
Pentasis