Scripting HUDs with "Shared Media" capabilities of 2.0 Viewer

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Wed Apr 7 06:18:20 PDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 02:59 AM, Maxxi Short wrote:
> I haven't dared download Viewer 2.0 yet with all the horror stories I've
> heard, so I'm going to do that on an isolated PC to try it out;

If you aren't yet sure whether you'll stick with 2.0, more important
than a separate computer for testing would be a separate SL account: The
new viewer depends on several new system folders in inventory and
creates them if not already present. Those new folders can't be deleted.
See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-17195

Have fun!
cheers
Boroondas