Scripting HUDs with "Shared Media" capabilities of 2.0 Viewer

Brian Preble rassilon at mar-vista.com
Tue Apr 6 19:03:49 PDT 2010

Linden Lab did not even have to write the client code for llTextBox().  It
was provided in the JIRA, along with the necessary paperwork allowing Linden
Lab to do it.  Instead, they lied, repeatedly, claiming that no release had
been signed.  Linden Lab is staffed by cowards and incompetents.  They are
incapable of doing anything right unless FORCED to do so.