just wondering

Dale Innis daleinnisemail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:46:20 PDT 2009

In SL, I have scattered and hard-to-understand conversations with
people about what they want, and then I forget to do anything about it
for awhile, and then when I remember I toss together some code late at
night, possibly test it, send them a copy, get largely
incomprehensible replies, make various changes, send them another
copy, and eventually they say "thanks!" and sometimes even send me
money.  :)  When coding for myself I do roughly the same thing, except
that I am on both sides of the late-night conversations.

That is because for me SL is just fun.  In RL, we have a bit more Process...