Multi-user access to context-sensitive dialogs

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:02:19 PDT 2009

As some have suggested, you could use a list.  I would be worried
about the extra complications and storage requirements, too.  I
haven't tried this approach before,a nd i would want to think about
it before i decided what complications it can bring.

I have one product that invokes a timer when a particular prim is
touched to activate a dialog.  Normally, the prim is yellow, but
during the time that the timer is active, the prim is red.  If
another AV touches the prim while it is red, he receives a warning
dialog box that says the product is in use and to please wait.