Changing the color of text spoken by objects?

Dale Innis daleinnisemail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:01:56 PDT 2009

Another possibility is that there might be something in the RLV
protocols that allows an attachment to cause the AV to "actually" say
something, in the sense of making the RLV client send the string back
up to the client just as though it had been typed into the chat window
(minus, perhaps, the chat-filtering that RLV does).  I dunno the RLV
stuff well enough to know if there is, but if there is that might be
how those other products are doing it.  Or they are just lying.  :)