Per-Avatar Music Streams

Bunny brabbit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:02:26 PST 2009

Hello!

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a user select their own
music stream, on a per-agent basis? (ie, without changing the parcel's
media URL)

I have been playing with llParcelMediaCommandList() with the
PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_AGENT flag. I can get it to play an MP3 file, but
not a stream. (ie, touch a prim to select the music channel you want
to listen to)

Any tips? I have been asked to research this for a sim owner - he
would rather not break up the sim into a bunch of parcels as that has
an adverse effect on the sim's traffic metrics.

- Bunny