Overriding Walking / Running Speed

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:12:01 PST 2009

I think if you use vehicle commands you have more control ver the speed,
just be sure to set any remaining parameters that might cause unwanted
behaviors to not do so. One thing I think might be an issue is  I think
there might be an issue with walking off ledges, down stairs etc, I'm
not sure. Oh, and also, be sure to set the fade out time thing for the
linear motor to a very small value so you don't risk having your av
hanging in the air instead of falling when stopped (though I think
perhaps some of the vehicle parameters can fix that.

I think the only restrictions physical commands got when attached,
besides the restrictions they already got when unattached is that
anything that usually do rotations will fail silently,