SPAM Should be eliminated

Aimee Trescothick aimee.trescothick at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 11 15:39:46 PST 2009

I suspect it was accidental, the person it came from may not even
realise they sent it. Some of these social networking sites send out
invitations to everyone in your address book without making it clear
that's what they are doing. Usually resulting in lots of embarrassed
apologising to any mailing lists that happen to be included.

Aimee.