Concurrency?

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:07:07 PST 2009

Each script is a single thread, with one exceptions. Touch events go to the
prim the touch event is in, unless there isn't one, in which case the event
goes to the root prim. Other than that, each script gets its own even queue
and they're stacked like you said.

I *often* multithread by using multiple scripts in the same prim.

--GC