Texture changes

Mit Short mitshort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:18:04 PST 2009

Hi, we are building furniture and we have this script that we want to use to
change the textures of the furniture, but the script only changes one prim
not all of the prims. How do we make the prims that we want to change talk
to each other so they all change rather than changing them all individually?

Thanks! Here's the script.

default
{

     touch_start(integer total_number)
    {
        integer number = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_TEXTURE);
        float rand = llFrand(number);
        integer choice = (integer)rand;
        string name = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_TEXTURE, choice);
        if (name != "")
            llSetTexture(name, ALL_SIDES);
    }
}