face light

Dale Innis daleinnisemail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:59:10 PST 2009

Definitely.  I described a one-light facelight purposely; any
facelight with more than one lightsource should really be used only
for special cases like photoshoots, your own rezday party, etc, and
not out in public...

P.S. Isn't there a new debug setting or advanced override in the
viewer that lets you turn off lights in AV attachments (e.g.
facelights) so as to be able to better enjoy the lights that are part
of the build you're in?  This would be a good place for someone who
knows the details to mention them.  :)