anyone have any idea what this is about?

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 08:44:39 PST 2009

No need to do that... find a void sim (Falkenburg is my personal favourite) and tp in wearing your scripted gizmo as an attachment and nothing else.

You will get a scripts count and a time taken count from the stats. The values might not be as precise as the numbers you get as an estate manager, but they're usually a more indicative value of how much sim time it will take up in a sim with no load. You can also watch the numbers change and get a reasonable idea of the range of load if that changes over time.

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/
SL Education collaboration forum: http://forum.eloisepasteur.net/