Quick question: preventing right-click stopping physical objects

Ron Blechner ron at involve3d.com
Thu Jun 5 08:48:14 PDT 2008

I've voted for this JIRA request. This issue has been around forever, and to
boil it down, essentially
any user has permission to interfere with the behavior of someone else's
object without necessarily
having permission to do so. That seems like a pretty obvious bug to me, and
perhaps I've put up
with this all this time because vehicle and physics scripting has always
been bleah; now that we have Havok 4, perhaps
it's the right time to address this.

-Ron / Hiro

--
Ron Blechner