[sldev] Re: LSL and geometry hierarchy issues (Mark Meijer)

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Tue Jan 29 10:44:25 PST 2008

Mark Meijer wrote:
> On 29/01/2008, Taran Rampersad <cnd at knowprose.com> wrote:
>
>> Mark Meijer wrote:
>>
>>> Of course then you're doing all the OO-mechanics manually,
>>>
>> I guess machine code is object oriented too, then. I don't agree with
>> that. Thus, my stance.
>>

> I don't agree with LSL being object oriented either. That was part of
> my point. And neither is "machine code" (although this is arguable,
> what about Java bytecode... anyway that's a different discussion). So
> my previous post was not meant to be in defense of that. And I don't
> think we're disagreeing about this, really.
We're not. I'm multitasking, sorry. :-)

Taran Rampersad
cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com
http://www.opendepth.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by Creating" - Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." - Nikola Tesla