LSL and geometry hierarchy issues

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Tue Jan 29 07:50:44 PST 2008

Lawson English wrote:
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Zero_Linden/Office_Hours/2007_Aug_09
>

> The technical office hours especially, should be considered
> semi-formal announcements of things, or such has always been my
> understanding.
Too bad it doesn't coincide with my time zone or work schedule. Maybe
its a time zone prejudice. Heh.

Truth is, the ad hoc 'word of mouth' stuff is really annoying. I don't
mind meetings in another time zone, really, but if you're going to make
announcements that even resemble formal, they belong in a space that is
convenient for all time zones. Lots of people use wonders of modern
technology to do this, such as CMS, weblogs, wikis or Microsoft
Frontpage. :-)

Thus endeth my comment on 'technical office hours' in conjunction with
'semi-formal announcements' in the context of a global population.

--
Taran Rampersad
cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com
http://www.opendepth.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by Creating" - Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." - Nikola Tesla