Multiple timers, one script, or multiple timer scripts?

Joe Etten jetten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:55:49 PST 2008

Why is it that I feel like an idiot when reading responses to my own
question? lol I'm pretty savvy, but I have no clue what Kubota is saying.
Delta queue? Non-temporal determinism? I'm not complaining, I guess I'm just
learning that there's obviously a whole extra plateau of scripting out there
that I've not even begun to be able see.