Multiple timers, one script, or multiple timer scripts?

Kubota Homewood sl42 at kryslix.com
Tue Jan 29 05:44:07 PST 2008

You have it right, Argent.  Normally I would suggest optimizing it
further as a delta queue (yes, it really has a name, folks), but I
assume you are concerned about loss due to the inherit non-temporal
determinism of LSL scripts.  It is possible to easily account for that
as well, though I am not sure about code size, etc, as I have not
coded it in LSL.

After all, on most hardware, and even more OSes, there is only a
single timer for the entire system.  If you need any type of fine
granularity then a delta queue is the answer.

	-Kubota