Using info from Google DB == Violation: Terms of Service: Permissions Exploit?

Sougent Harrop sougent.harrop at
Sun Jan 20 15:51:02 PST 2008

The script in question has an opt out feature, you click the object
containing it, click the exclude button on the menu and you shouldn't show
up on the display.