Using info from Google DB == Violation: Terms of Service: Permissions Exploit?

Kubota Homewood sl42 at kryslix.com
Fri Jan 18 21:20:28 PST 2008

Jesse wasn't talking about transcripts, only the profile picture.  I
am not sure where anyone can assume privacy of their profile picture.
If they don't want others to see it, don't post it!  Also, it is only
a person in the area, so everyone around would be able to see it just
by selecting profile from the pie menu...

If you don't want people to see something, don't show them!

Paranoia run amuck, much like a duck.

	-Kubota