research data collection possibilities in SL

Jacob Warwick jacobw125 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:55:55 PST 2008

Your idea would involve at least two terms of service breaches
involving the protection of residents. Chat logging, for example, is
steictly forbidden.
Also, if you'd like a suggestion when making requests for information,
try to be more precise. When you say that you want to know how much
time was spent doing an activity, you fail to specify which activities
you wish to measure. If you want to measure how much time is spent
building, that's a different matter.

My suggestion would be to talk to Linden Labs.

Yacobheimer125 Voom