Best LSL Documentation Source:,, other?

Mo Hax imohax at
Fri Dec 19 06:22:43 PST 2008

Another important consideration is the eventual addition of the OpenSim os*
functions. I know there is work to add that to,
such as Incidentally,
OpenSim links to rather than

This one concerns me because I seriously doubt Linden Labs would be, well,
happy about other OpenSim scripting engines and functions posted to their
wiki. I do believe, however, that having it all in one wiki location would
benefit the entire SL and OS scripting community if for no other reason that
making it available in downloadable form, as PDF or in tools like

I guess the only way to find out is to add some OS functions to and see what happens. /me wonders if Rob Smart would
mind if Mo added his RESTful os* functions to the pages
as a test.

Mo Hax