Best LSL Documentation Source: wiki.secondlife.com, lslwiki.net, other?

Mo Hax imohax at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:22:43 PST 2008

Another important consideration is the eventual addition of the OpenSim os*
functions. I know there is work to add that to http://opensimulator.org,
such as http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSL_Implemented. Incidentally,
OpenSim links to http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_Portal rather than
lslwiki.net.

This one concerns me because I seriously doubt Linden Labs would be, well,
happy about other OpenSim scripting engines and functions posted to their
wiki. I do believe, however, that having it all in one wiki location would
benefit the entire SL and OS scripting community if for no other reason that
making it available in downloadable form, as PDF or in tools like
lsleditor.org.

I guess the only way to find out is to add some OS functions to
wiki.secondlife.com and see what happens. /me wonders if Rob Smart would
mind if Mo added his RESTful os* functions to the wiki.secondlife.com pages
as a test.

--
Mo Hax
http://imohax.com