Best LSL Documentation Source:,, other?

GCI38 gci38 at
Wed Dec 17 15:10:08 PST 2008

Ask to Catherine Omega.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mo Hax
  To: secondlifescripters at
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:56 PM
  Subject: Best LSL Documentation Source:,,other?

  Noticed does not have any information about the llGetObjectDetails() function as documented at and I am wondering how far behind has fallen. I do believe is still the basis of the embedded documentation in (my editor of preference because of its syntax checking and 'runnability').

  I ask because I am willing to add an llGetObjectDetails() page, but really wonder if there needs to be a more methodical approach to making sure all the latest LSL additions, from 1.18 on are covered in, the new touch position stuff comes to mind.

  I have to admit I really love the clean format of the new pages on and am tempted to just use that, but the comments basis make still a clear winner.

  Thoughts? (before I waste a an hour on something that might not be needed)

  Mo Hax