currently selected objects

Joanna Chopard (jchopard) jchopard at
Mon Nov 19 08:43:30 PST 2007

Great!  This script helped definitely!  I used the listen method for
listening for the touched objects that would shout to a specific
However, I couldn't get the Scanderman Cyclone's script to work for
building triangles from three vertices (just for the learning purposes).
Has anyone been able to get it to work?
Thanks folks,

From: secondlifescripters-bounces at
[mailto:secondlifescripters-bounces at] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:45 PM
To: Scripters
Subject: RE: currently selected objects

There is a script from Sanderman Cyclone in the forum very interesting
in this way:
You rezz some spheres (with a script inside) and, each time you touch 3
of them one by one, the script rezz a triangle betwen them.
If you study the code, you could modify it to generate any object betwen
2 prims (or objects) when you touch them.