currently selected objects

Joanna Chopard (jchopard) jchopard at cisco.com
Mon Nov 19 08:43:30 PST 2007

Great!  This script helped definitely!  I used the listen method for
listening for the touched objects that would shout to a specific
channel.
However, I couldn't get the Scanderman Cyclone's script to work for
building triangles from three vertices (just for the learning purposes).
Has anyone been able to get it to work?

Thanks folks,
Joanna