is doing this possible in SL?

Roy Greenwood roy.greenwood at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 00:27:16 PST 2007

Another thing to add to what they said about recording the chat I would
suggest since it is a research project contact LL and make sure the legal
way to do it without any TOS violations.  The ideas that have been presented
are good but LL could give you exactly what you need to do legally to do
what you need and still abide by the TOS.

  _____