Inviting an avatar to a group

n at n nonsanity at nonsanity.com
Fri Jul 27 14:50:07 PDT 2007

Number 2 on my list, immediately after controlling building at all, is
controlling how many prims the target avatar can rez. Allowing anyone
that purchases an object one or a few prims would let buyers (and
buyers only) rez and open boxes.

Mall stall renters would be given access to build X prims, and if
their payments expire, the script would set them back to 0 and
autoreturn, if enabled, would clear out the stall.

As I mentioned before, granting someone build permission is a one-time
task for the land owner, but policing prim limits is a constant one.
THAT is where automation is key.

 ~ Tiger Crossing