Inviting an avatar to a group

Hillary Melville hillary.melville at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:23:55 PDT 2007

--- the penny drops ---

Those group invites that I've been getting suddenly make sense. Some
of them are to alts I haven't used in months. I had an image of some
gold farmer getting paid to sit for hours with a list of names, but an
automated device is more insidious.

A better solution might be to make it unprofitable to send out
unsolicited group invitations. I would like an option that declines
all group invitations automatically without my seeing a thing.