Keep track of objects buyed

Ima Mechanique ima.mechanique at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 02:47:11 PDT 2007

Hi

> Hello, I need to keep track of the objects that I sell. Whenever an avatar
> buys an object I sell, I have to record it on my DB.
> Now I can do this on "rez" time, but I cannot do it on buy time... Is there
> any way to launch an event on child object ? I know the "CHANGED_OWNER"
> event is raised on the original object...

LSL has no ability to process "buying". That is when you use edit to set
an item for sale.  However, it can process a payment made to an object
via the money event.  This is the way vender scripts work and would be
your best bet.

Ima Mechanique
Check List
1) Check the documentation.
2) Drink coffee.
3) Check the documentation again, to see what I missed first time.
4) If I still can't solve it, ask if anyone else has the answer.