Creating an avatar brain

Jonathan Himoff jon.himoff at rezzable.com
Wed Jul 4 14:22:05 PDT 2007

Peter:

Interesting ideas!

We just set-up a sim area where we have some simple AIs running some
attack bots. They are goal seeking. You might find it interesting to review.

Before setting up  Rezzable, I was running a multi-agent system
development company called Magenta-Technology with our development team
based in Russia. I am sure there are ways to bring agents into SL
environment.

Let me know if you want a tour of the Toxic Garden. My avatar is
RightAsRain Rimbaud.

Regards, Jon