Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:36:21 PDT 2007

Has anyone else seen any indication that llRegionSay might be

I've been building a teleporter network using llRegionSay for
synchronization and I seem to be missing messages... after adding a
teleporter it doesn't seem to be detected by the rest of the network
until it's sent several announcements of its presence.

Also, what's the best way to quietly check if an object exists? Too
many of the calls handle errors by shouting bloody stupid messages.
llKey2Name doesn't do that, but the result seems to be cached. Any
better suggestions?