I am out of the office August 20th, 2007 through August 25th, 2007, with limited access t

Craig Berry cberry at cine.net
Wed Aug 22 18:19:27 PDT 2007

I train my spam filter to recognize these as spam.  Of course, this
means that generally the people responsible get spam-filtered even
when they return to normal posting.  I consider this a feature.

On 8/22/07, uncle mantis <unclemantis at gmail.com> wrote:
> We know you are out of the office! Jesus I hate these things.
>
> On 8/22/07, Nathan Bingham <Nathan.Bingham at mediasauce.com > wrote:
> > I am out of the office August 20th, 2007 through August 25th, 2007, with
> limited access to e-mail. Please e-mail any urgent questions or concerns to
> David Cain ( david.cain at mediasauce.com). I will be back in the office August
> 27th, 2007.
> >

> --
> How are you feeling today?
> Click http://www.shaklee.net/mantis and feel BETTER!
> --
> believed to be clean.

Craig Berry - http://www.cine.net/~cberry/
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." - William Blake