Bouncing ball

ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 12 10:33:49 PDT 2007

You could script it to apply a little impulse to itself on
collision_start and land_collision_start (or _end). Unfortunately,
the times I've tried this - as it happens, the opposite way, to try
to get things to hit the ground and stay there but keep rolling -
it's not been very reliable. You can never quite tell when the
impulse gets applied. Worth a try though.