[RegAPIList] Bizarre Help Island incidents.

Ceawlin Creations support at ceawlin.com
Fri Aug 7 12:06:15 PDT 2009

Sorry for spamming the list with this, y'all, but I am stumped.

I've set up a portal for a client, and was working groovily, and all
was happy in pixel-land.

Then one day, the client requested that I change the avatar start
location to another spot in the same simulator.

Upon doing this, accounts created through the portal get zapped to
Help Island upon login.  Which is strange to me, because it's the same
sim.  Different parcels, but the same parcel settings, aside from
media and banlist.  Changing things back to the original coordinates
works fine.

Any hints?  Thanks, lol.