[RegAPIList] Re: RegAPI 2.0

David Graham dgraham.kobe at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:38:18 PDT 2008

Ron:

I am not connected with Linden Labs. My comments are strictly supposition on
my part - not a comment by LL. After hearing Ian's presentation it was clear
that there are a whole mess of issues being faced by LL, many that impact
the RegAPI - but that is strictly my personal observation.

We all want the new API ASAP, but from what I heard, I would not be
surprised that it will take a while more .. and it was clear that the people
at LL do share our sense of urgency.

David