[RegAPIList] Linden can't be trusted with your credit card information

Evan Maloney evan.reuters at me.com
Mon Dec 1 11:15:46 PST 2008

Sue,

About a year ago, you helped me when I was erroneously billed $500 for
the "Reuters" surname. (For a further explanation, see below, where I
pasted the e-mail I sent to the RegAPI list last time this happened.)

Well, I have unfortunately been billed again this year for the
"Reuters" surname, despite assurances from Linden last year that you
have expunged my credit card information from your database.
Obviously, Linden still has my credit card and has not fixed the
billing problem.

I don't know why this keeps happening, but last year it took many
weeks to get sorted out and required me to spend countless hours on
the phone with my credit card company. I'd like to avoid a similar
hassle this year, and am hoping Linden can get this resolved once and
for all.

I would also appreciate it if you could handle this matter quickly, as
your billing error is causing problems for my personal finances.

If it helps, please cancel the "Reuters" surname. It's not worth the
hassle.

Thanks,
Evan