[RegAPIList] are last name ids static?

Alexander Herrmann alexander.herrmann at aiengine.org
Tue Jul 24 19:46:26 PDT 2007

I was wondering the same like caching the values in the SQL database
and updating them every 24 hour's to make the registration form
I assume if the names should change I just get back a error code on
the first Sign Up who tries to use a name not any longer on the list
and then I can update my cache immidiatly and  reseting my timestamp
for updating the cache.
Alex