[RegAPIList] Re: Custom Island spawn location problem

Laurent Laborde kerdezixe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:21:56 PDT 2007

On 7/12/07, jDavid <jdavid.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> i think you need our username password pair, and that is not an
> option.

That certainly not an option, of course :)
But, afaik, you can rez a new account in any sim, even if you don't own it.
So i could use my own regapi caps to rez a new avatar in your sim.

So, if i had the sim name, i could check, but ...

> we found a viable option for now, but we are going to further look at in the morning.
> at the moment we are landing in the middle of the island without coord
> specified and that is our viable option for the moment.  its better
> than water and it is with in 20 meters of where we would like them to
> land.

... but you found that's it not a sim/island/estate/acces problem so
my offer is useless :)

> we appreciate the offer though.

You're welcome :)

--