[opensource-dev] Tutorial needed on TPV viewer-side AOs

Brian McGroarty soft at lindenlab.com
Tue Apr 10 06:56:26 PDT 2012

Phoenix/Firestorm support has also held classes on setting up and using the
AO. Reviewing one of those classes might highlight end user questions or
needs not covered by that wiki page.

Anyone know if transcripts are available? I think I saw Thea Brianna's name
on an announcement for the class.

--
Brian McGroarty | Linden Lab
Sent from my Newton MP2100 via acoustic coupler