[opensource-dev] Building Alignment Tool by Qarl Fizz

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:37:34 PDT 2010

Just write our implementation, not using any of his code.

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On 2010-10-22, at 14:00, Nalates Urriah wrote:
> >
> > Since the code is already written and working by a former Linden, will it
> be added to the SL Viewer?
>
> Qarl's comment that TPVs are free to use it and that his rates for Linden
> Lab are reasonable imply... not yet. :)

> privileges

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.