[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2.0^H^H^H1.3 way forward?

Vex Streeter vexstreeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:43:30 PST 2010

Soft Linden wrote:
> Ha - I'm not the only one who does this? I'm forever leaving profiles
> open and minimized when checking out places in resis' picks. Half the
> time I find an interesting object during a visit, want to check out
> the creator's picks, and end up adding another window or two before
> I've exhausted the picks in the first.
Hah - I've assumed that everyone does this!  I've always wondered why
profiles can't be converted to calling cards - it would be great to have
a folder full of interesting people to look up.  Similarly, there seem
to be a number of places where you have the option of tping to a
location, but not {map, slurl, LM}ing it.  If we're going to keep the
browser metaphor, it would be nice to have the equivalent of "bookmark
whatever I'm pointing to" as well as "bookmark here".