[opensource-dev] Linux 64bit and gstreamer

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Fri Dec 10 09:51:54 PST 2010

Hi all, I have a new machine coming and given the amount of memory it
has I'd really like to run it 64bit linux (probably ubuntu).  I'd really
like to stay with the ability to run SnowStorm (and the Mesh viewer
builds).  Can someone point me to a summary of 64bit support for Linux
for that series of viewers?  I know in the past I was able to run a
32bit version but with no streaming media.  Thats a non starter for me
as I own a club in SL and its kinda nice to be able to hear what's being
played in the club.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike