[opensource-dev] Product Backlog addition request: Build fixes for 64bit out-of-source

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:20:36 PDT 2010

Hey Boroondas,

not withstanding testing-- I'd like to urge you to get this checked in
ONE related SNOW-* jira at a time (except when they are totally related
of course).

Just wanted to express my "concerns" that all of these changes would
end up as a single commit.

I'd prefer to see them committed per corresponding jira patch, and if the
final commit is not near-100% the same as the original SNOW patch then
that should be detailed clearly in the commit comment.

Thanks!
Aleric