[SLNP] TONIGHT : “Wishes Granted” Winter Festival at the Nonprofit Commons continues with CommonGround Party at 7pm

Rik Panganiban rik at techsoup.org
Thu Dec 15 09:00:13 PST 2011

*Just a little reminder* that the "*Wishes Granted" Winter
Festival<http://nonprofitcommons.org/content/wishes-granted-winter-festival-nonprofit-commons-december-11-17>
* at the Nonprofit Commons continues today with a CommonGround networking
party from 7-9pm, featuring DJ Dyverse Steele! Teleport to
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aloft%20Nonprofit%20Commons/63/66/25 for
all of the fun and socializing in a winter landscape.

See below for other events coming up between now and December 17!

Rik Panganiban
Community Manager, Nonprofit Commons

--
*Rik Panganiban* | SL Avatar: Rik Riel <https://my.secondlife.com/rik.riel>