[SLNP] Introduction

In Kenzo inkenzo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:16:25 PDT 2008

Welcome Jan!  I've seen you elsewhere around the web and hope to meet you
around SL soon.  Around 50 nonprofit org leaders and friends met up this
Friday (and every Friday) on Plush Nonprofit Commons sim, 8:30AM PST.
There's a handful of gatherings going on amongst a few groups organizing
within the arts, museums, sustainability.  You're welcome to come visit me
(In Kenzo)....lately usually on Aloft or International Island helping build
a few new projects.  One group in particular on Aloft, Women in the Arts,
asked me to think about bringing in others who could share perspectives
during workshops we will do live at the National Women's Music Festival
around June 20-21st in Madison, WI.  Perhaps that would be something you'd
like to be involved with?

Best wishes in your explorations!

~In Kenzo~

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Jan Herder <jan.herder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm excited to see the growth of NPs in SL and look forward to
> collaborating.  I've been involved as a board member and grant writer at
> some local non-profits and hope to translate this into new possibilities in
> world.  I am especially interested in the power of web 2.0, networking,
> global initiatives, sustainability and leveraging SL to reduce carbon
> emissions.  I believe SL offers an excellent way to develop information
> economies and I hope to participate in developing these alternate economic
> models for ecoequity, education and full capacity transfer.
> Sincerely,
>
> Jan Herder
> SL: Pausanius Raymaker
> www.blogasaurus.wordpress.com
>
> Director of Dibden Center for the Arts
> Johnson State College
> Johnson, Vermont 05656

In Kenzo

inkenzo.vox.com
inkenzo.blip.tv

USC Network Culture
Nonprofit Commons: International Humanities Center