[MUSICDEV] Saying hello

mae at mjsmusicfest.com mae at mjsmusicfest.com
Fri Aug 31 16:39:09 PDT 2007

I'm MissMae Werribee in world. Venue co owner. (MJ's Blues and Dance).
Glad to be a part of the list and hope we can accomplish a lot together.
I have some thoughts and ideas myself and will list them once list stabilizes.

Currently I have a SL Musician project in the works and can't wait to share it.
If you would like some more information, maybe you can help out too, please
IM me in world. Let me know why the IM...although I'm practicing, I still can't
read minds so well...lol

Take Care!
Mae