[JIRA] Resolved: (VWR-16026) In My land(hunnicut)
Harleen Gretzky (JIRA)
no-reply at lindenlab.cascadeo.com
Sun Nov 8 07:08:02 PST 2009
[ http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-16026?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]
Harleen Gretzky resolved VWR-16026.
Resolution: Needs More Info
When Filing a Pjira Please provide more details of your problem, including:
* Which version of the client are you using? (This can be found in Help, About Second Life)
* Your computer specs (Also in Help, About Second Life)
* A description of the problem, explaining what you do / see / don't see, including any error messages displayed
* Step by step Directions on how to reproduce your experience.
* Is a crash report generated? If so, please attach it to this issue (https://support.secondlife.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=4417&task=knowledge&questionID=4209 will tell you where to find it; you are looking for a file named SecondLifeCrashReport.log)
Please re-open this issue when you have added the additional information.
> In My land(hunnicut)
> Key: VWR-16026
> URL: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-16026
> Project: 1. Second Life Viewer - VWR
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Dyego Blanco
> Priority: Critical
> in my land (hunnicut)I cannot piu' to use the voice, the teleport and there's not my name.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Administrators.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the Jira-notify