[SLHEALTH] The University of Texas Grant Program

Lady Shoshin lady.shoshin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:40:48 PDT 2008

I truly wish we had something like that here in Ontario Canada.   I am so
incredibly excited about the SL possibilities for providing mental health
services to people whose illness precludes them from going out to access
services, for those who are on waiting lists for RT services and for those
who want services in addition to what is provided RT.

I know there are many excellent people already providing the services,
walking the walk, but with the tremendous growth in SL, there need to be

Draig Belgar

C. S. Lewis - "We are what we believe we are."