[SLHEALTH] RE: Request for examples

John Norris john at john-norris.net
Wed Dec 3 16:03:50 PST 2008

Hi Nic and anyone else on the list, or course!

I have a tour I put together, along with some other SL information for
healthcare professionals.  It is on a note card inworld. I am not able
to find the poster that dispenses it at the moment (Healthinfo
Island.)  However, send me (Knoh Oh) an IM and I'll give one to you.

John
Knoh Oh

*****snipped****